Nose and Sinus

Nasal polyps, nosebleeds and sinusitis are just a few nasal and sinus problems that can occur in both children and adults.  Occasionally, these problems can be symptoms of other conditions. 

If you are experiencing nose discomfort, changes, chronic bleeding or loss of smell, you should seek out a qualified otolaryngologist (ENT). 

Dr. James Rejowski of York ENT Surgical Consultants, Hinsdale, IL, has been treating nose and sinus conditions for more than 30 years and is experienced in diagnosis, treatment and performing surgery when necessary.  Learn about a variety of nose and sinus disorders in this section and what Dr. Rejowski and his team can do to evaluate and treat these problems.  Contact him to discuss your situation.

To schedule a convenient appointment with Dr. Rejowski or a member of his audiology team to discuss your nose or sinus condition or concern, please call:   630-654-1391 (Hinsdale office) or 630-759-0065 (Bolingbrook).

Comments are closed.